cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am a SD Consultant ..and have started working with VC functionalities lately...had a question on AC for component items of the configurable material. How do we control AC for a configurable material at the sales order level? As far I know, we need to have the components availability check activated at the configurable profile level...in case, we have it checked will it trigger TOR and AC for ALL components?

Thanks,

Mandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mandeep,

The check box "component availability" in the configuration profile has nothing to do with the TOR or AC in a sales order. If this check is enabled, then during configuration simulation, a push button "Availability" will be displayed. If you click this it will show the component availability.

It is just for a quick check to see if the components required as per the characteristic value selection, are in stock or not.

In the sales order, system will consider the TOR , AC as per the settings maintained for the requirement class & Availability check control.

Regards,

Senthilkumar SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

Ok..so the availability check will be "actually" triggered from the settings maintained in material master of EACH material (component item)..i mean settings to identify requirement types, checking groups, etc.

Thanks again.

Mandeep