cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Database access error. Reason ORA-01502: index 'BOXIREP.OBJECTID_I6' or partition of such index is in unusable state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team ,

I was   to day morning ,iam unable to  login to designer or any application (CMC.Infoview,Deski,Webi ).

iam facing below issue

issue :

[repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Database access error. Reason ORA-01502: index 'BOXIREP.OBJECTID_I6' or partition of such index is in unusable state

.(hr=#0x800405de)

many thanks for your inputs

Thanks,

Raghunath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue was resolved ,

we login to  BO repository  and  we rebuild the Index and restarted the SIA in boxi .

Thanks for ur support and suggestions

Thanks,

Raghunath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Is it solved?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Have you solved it? I've never seen this issue, but could be something easy as restart server or a reinstall or repair installation. But I am not able to help you with this problem.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bel ,

Thanks for your inputs

Still the issue is not resolved .

I restated the Server ,as well as SIA

Stll prob not resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok then,

I guess that it is a problem in the data base, so if we read the error we can go to some blog like this one where you can find the step by step solution, try it mate.

http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_ora_01502_index_string_string_or_partition_of_such_index_is_in_usable_st...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bel ,

Thanks for sharing the blog .

Already i went through blog ,We assigned the ticket to oracle team .They are working on that

Thanks,

Raghunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Raghu, update the solution's status if it works and helps.

And also remember to assign some points if it helps, mate!

Regards