cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RFC Output Adapter Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to ESP, and trying to call a function module from ESP to write data to R3. Initially I was getting some errors related to JCO connector which I was able to fix using some information given in another thread.

Now I am facing a different issue when I tap on the schema discovery button, (Attached the screenshot)

Please let me know if you have an answer for this.

Regards,
Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

could you please provide the more details to look into this.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for looking into this.

Here is the complete model,

What I am trying to do here is, from the CSV file get the sensor ID and sensor value, then filter it out to get those sensor values which are greater than 20 and execute the RFC output adapter.

I have put in the required config and mapping files and all other details (which I have removed here)

Now when I tap on the schema discovery button I get the above error.

The ESP server is running locally on my laptop and R/3 system is on another server.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Have you created any RFC for ESP server in R/3 system?

Please check and let us know.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes, the RFC is in the R/3 system.

I was able to solve the problem. In the RFC adapter settings I was not providing the full path of the server and hence it was not working.

Thanks,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thank you very much and great to hear .

Regards,

Krishna

claudia_gosav
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Could you please clarify which setting you did not specify a full path in? And was it in the Studio or within the adapter configuration file?

For example, here are topics for configuring the adapter to run in unmanaged mode (starts/stops with the project):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_esp_51sp09_adapt/helpdata/en/e7/84df616f0f1014b1aeea1117e5a178/content.h...

and managed mode (starts/stops on separately from the project):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_esp_51sp09_adapt/helpdata/en/e7/8afd746f0f1014a566bad1ea5ca819/content.h...

I want to make sure that the docs are clear on this.

Thanks,

Claudia

Answers (0)