cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

currency issue in v_t510k

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends In Indian payroll, I would like to pay conveyance allowance.. Hence I am using v_510k table to maintain amounts. Once I enter values for wagetype,validity and amount,currency BEF is picking up instead of INR. I have gone through old sap scn threads to get the solution for the same,but I cant’ this issue. Can anyone help me in changing currency from ‘BEF’ to INR. Thank you Babaiah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the following tables to see if INR is appearing, -

T001P, T500W,T500C,T520M, T510H, V_CURC, V_T510F_B, V_T001 , see if you can executed the report - Fill "Assignment pay scale -> currency" with defaults and what currecy appears.

also try the following path -

Cross-Application Components --> European Monetary Union: Euro --> Changeover of Human Resources --> Currency Changeover --> Payroll --> Perform Changeover for Payroll Currency.

plz try all this in sandbox as changing currency updates many tables and we need to be cautious.

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi viswas, I have checked all tables,but couldn’t find the solution. 1. V_t510H-May I know what the constant which need to be maintained here and its value? 2. V_CURC-It is only display. I can see that INR is maintained here. 3. RPU10F20-It is executed but currency showing as EUR. 4. V_T510F_B-currency is maintained with currency as INR for relevant PS Area and Type 5. Both T001P and V_T001 are maintained with currency as INR 6. T500w-INR is showing in this table from 01.01.1800 to 31.12.9999 7. T500c- INR is showing in this table from 01.01.1800 to 31.12.9999 8. V_T520M- INR is not showing. Currency denomination is only showing for EUR. 9. V_CURC-Entry is available for INR Hi experts,plz help me Thank you