cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To many Central Person entries in HRP1001?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo everybody,

i`ve to check why there are more than 3 million central person entries in table hrp1001.

I`m not shure when an entry to this table is made. Is it only used for employees? Then the 3 mio would be definitly to much.

Is it possible to check whether the entries are still necessary or not? How to clean up the central person table?

Thx in advanced end BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sevn

Please find below link for your answer.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/257287

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the link.

Does it mean, that every relation between an employee and a transaction creates an entry in this table? Is it possible that there are several entries which aren`t needed anymore? How to identify those?

Thanks,

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seven,

Yes this is possible to have multiple relationship in the table. there is a SAP standard report HRALXSYNC given by using this you can synchronize such relationship.

Run the report for all the object as shown in the screen shot. whenever there is an inconsistency system will show that in Yellow/Red status. You need to select and click on repair button given in the top left side in the result output to synchronize the data. You can run this report on org level too.If the Red status one you are not able to synchonize you  need to perform request download to synchronize the master data and than have to repair.

Commonly we run this report as a background job on daily basis as per SAP recommendation.I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

Thanks,

Prem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

May I suggest that you try SAP standard report RHCHECKRELATIONS.

This will help you find and fix any invalid entries.

Select Plan Version as Current Plan and leave the object type blank to see all invalid entries.

To be on the safe side, do not select Direct delete on the first screen (leave checkbox blank).

Once the inconsistent entries are displayed, you can select and fix them.

Also since you have a large number of records it might be preferable to run it in the background as it might time out.

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,

Avanish