SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save measurement reading at item level in WTY transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I can not able to save the measurement reading at item (DISTANCE_PART) in WTY transaction and its getting cleard off during save of the claim.

Can any body throw some light on this, am I missing any configuration or will it be standard functionality and the same can be achived through any BADI implementation.

Thanks in Advance

Johnson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Johnson,

You need to make changes in the configuration in the warranty claim layout, where in the item tab assign the screen S2280 or S2285, then you will have the option to enter the measurement details & unit of reading.

These are standard screen, in case these do not work, you might have to create custom screens with the same layout & build the logic of saving the item measurement reading by implementing BADI WTY_CREATE_COPY

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Johnson,

You need to make changes in the configuration in the warranty claim layout, where in the item tab assign the screen S2280 or S2285, then you will have the option to enter the measurement details & unit of reading.

These are standard screen, in case these do not work, you might have to create custom screens with the same layout & build the logic of saving the item measurement reading by implementing BADI WTY_CREATE_COPY

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin

S2280 screen already added however could not able to save the values.

As you mentioned I need to copy it in custom screen and implement WTY_CREATE_COPY.

Regards

Johnson