cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive appropriation request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I wanted to archive appropriation request. I don't know how to proceed can anybody guide me on the following points

1. How to find out all closed appropriation request - any standard report
  2. Should I post the statuss deletion for all appropriation request -   if so how to go about
  3. How to archive these status updated  appropriation request.
  4. Can I refer or open the archived  appropriation request at a later stage

Pls help

Regards

vidhyadharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

closing the thread

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhya,

You need to setup Status Selection Profile to get all Closed ARs in standard reports IMR4 to IMR7, alternatively go for the SQVI table join.

To set up the Deletion indicator use transaction IM_LKZS, and to create archive IM_ARCR.

Within transaction IM_ARDE you have access to Archive Information System.  I do not recall any IM reports to have an option reading additionally from the archive.  So, you can access separetely the data in the archive.

I do not have all the answers yet, but hope other forum members will contribute more info

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

As per your advice, I executed  IMR6(Master data list for Appropriation request)  , the system status was either rejected or approved. Then I executed  IM_LKZS to set deletion indication for selected AR's. it is ending up with error as "Deletion flag not yet set". How do I set the deletion flag for the selected AR moreover if I executed IMA4N, the AR is deleted from the DB

Please advice how to proceed.

Regards

Vidhyadharan

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhyadharan,

I believe that the prerequisite to Set Deletion flag is the Closed status.  You cannot set the Deletion flag if AR is not Closed.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply. can you pls tell me how to close the AR

Regards

Vidhyadharan

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhya,

Closing AR is part of the business function (and process), so in theory it should not be your job.

In IMA11 you just move the status to Closed, for example from Approved to Released, to TECO, Close, and next you can set the Deletion flag in the same transaction.

Theoretically in your scope must be only ARs in Closed status, if business have not moved it yet to Closed status, no point to archive that.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Paulo,

Thanks for the reply, I try and let you know the results.

Thanks

Regards

Vidhyadharan