Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EKPO value not updated when post from ME59N but works ok in ME21N

former_member220448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I’m using CL_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST to do some validations and set EKPO- ELIKZ with X if true.

This is working fine from ME21N but it doesn’t seems to be working from ME59N, I see in the debugger that the value is set with an X even at the end of the POST Method.

My scenario in ME21N and ME59N is to set EKPO- ELIKZ when I converting from a Purchase Requisition.

So my question is:

What can be happening that its working ok in ME21N and not in ME59N?

Im not very familiar with ME59N, do I have to set any of the ME59N selection screen parameter beside Purchase Requisition #?

Thanks in advance!

1. Nico.-
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are not modifying the demo class provided with the BAdI,n but you actually create a new implementation with SE19?

Do you use same order type in ME59N and ME21N, there can be a difference in their Customizing (status fields) ?

Regards,

Raymond

7 REPLIES 7

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are not modifying the demo class provided with the BAdI,n but you actually create a new implementation with SE19?

Do you use same order type in ME59N and ME21N, there can be a difference in their Customizing (status fields) ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Yes, of course I create an implementation of the Badi.

Where can I see the Customizing status fields?

Thanks.

Nico.-

0 Kudos

SPRO : Purchasing, Purchase Order, Define Document Types and Define Screen Layout at Document Level.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

ME21 ME21N is there in those SPRO path you send, but I couldn't find ME59N.

I set a break point at process_input_filter and field ekpo-elikz got a dot (.) so I guess its editable.

ME21N and ME59N both creates a ZNB PO, but through ME59N it does not set Delivery Complete with an X as its doing inME21N

Any hint?

Thanks a lot!

Nico.-

0 Kudos

What is your version, I found an old note  632096 - ME59N Change of shipping data via BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST , where modifications by the BAdI were dropped, but it's an old note?

NB: in recent version the BAdi is even used to correct the difference between ME21n and ME59n, see 1758500 - T-code ME59N - PO item numbers are not sequential for an example.

Regards,
Raymond

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nicolas,

Did you try by placing the watchpoint on the field EKPO- ELIKZ.

There might be another user exit or some enhancement which is making the EKPO- ELIKZ  as blank after you set X in your BADI implementation.

Regards,

TP

0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

Can you please share the solution for this issue ?