cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during RFC callback: connection to partner broken - BO Explorer on SAP BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

i got this error during the index of an information space.

Latest indexing failed
Start Date: 2015/04/08 14:58
End Date: 2015/04/08 15:24

Server, SXXXXXXXXXP.ExplorerIndexingServer3, generated the following messages:
Index Creation Failed (com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'CaSpA Reporting Goods Movements'] SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: connection to partner xx.xx.xxx.xx:5xxx8' broken / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV' : cm-[Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'CaSpA Reporting Goods Movements'] SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: connection to partner 'xx.xx.xxx.xx:5xxx8' broken / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV' : cm)

I tried to delete all BO Connections in SM59 and bulilt them new with program RSDRI_DF_CONFIGURE.

I built DF_JCO_SXXXXXXXXXP_1 and DF_JCO_SXXXXXXXXXP_2 due to the fact that i have two DataFederation Services on BO.

I linked them together with the Data Administration Tool, and i added the FQDN from the BW System.

I also changed the mshost parameter in BW to the FQDN.

--> NO Solution...

Normally when you index an InfoSpace the conneciton in SM59 is built up manually... right now, after createing them on my on, this doesn't work anymore. Then i got the error, that the DF_JCO_SXXXXXXXXXP_1 is not reachable and i have to create it on m own.

Any idea?

Thanks.

BR

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I'm getting the same error.

How to solve this case? Any solution?

Thanks in advance.