cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Managemnt for vendors ticketing and expense Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm new to travel management, I know that using Travel Management we can enable employees to raise travel requests for their trips.

My question is, my client want to raise travel request for vendors ( External people who doesn't exist in SAP HR system as employee), they want to request for tickets and maintain expense reports for the vendors, the vendors travel here for a short duration and leave.

Is this scenario possible with travel management in SAP. If yes, please do share me any related help documents for my reference.

I'd really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gourishankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourishankar,

HR master data are mandatory for travel management.

What some customers are doing is to create an own group of "external employees" in the system and create with this a HR mini master only.

With this you will be able to use travel management for expenses of external vendors.

BUT(!) depending on country regulation I'm not a big fan of this. Externals should send an invoice and the company should use the normal invoice process for the payout.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sigi,

Thanks for your valuable information. We have also concluded on, going on with Purchase Order for all non employees.

Thanks,

Gouri.

Answers (0)