cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solvency II regulatory, some questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP EPM experts,

I belong to an important Spanish Insurance company, that needs to be in compliance with Solvency II regulatory, which will be mandatory as of January 2016.

We already have a SAP R/3 installation, with Treasury Risk Management. But the regulatory mentioned before goes beyond, and we need to buy other SAP Licences...¿?

At this point, I am completely lost about the minimum SAP EPM licences to buy (and therefore the cost of an ordinary implementation, 2 months?, 3 months?...6 months?.

I have read at the SAP official site this written below:

"Implement a clear process for the creation of Solvency II quantitative reports – with our rapid-deployment software and service package for insurance. Easily collect and integrate the data needed for reports such as Report to Supervisor (RTS) and Solvency & Financial Condition (SFCR)"

In internet, I have read too, that SAP BO PCM and SAP BO DM covers the Solvency II regulatory ... and are they both absolutely necessary to sover Solvency II? and what is the difference between these SAP BO modules?

Many thanks in advance for your time!

F. Albisu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patxi,

There is a SAP RDS pack for Solvency II (consolidation in SAP BOFC v.10 plus reporting via SAP BO Disclosure Management v. 10 with built-in report templates). If you need further details, feel free to contact me.

Kindly,

Albena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again experts,

In detail, we need to adapt our SAP R/3 Fixed Assets Management, adapting the information to fulfill QRT "Assets D-1" & "Assets D-3", as well as to adapt the system to a new accounting structure  (new chart of accounts?) to cover the new requirements of Solvency II directive.

Which is the necessary implementation in the SAP frame, to cover this?

Please, an answer would be well rewarded,

Thanks,

Patxi Albisu