Did you mean: 

SCN lets you travel in time

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

... or has mastered the art of time travel

The post is created on Mar. 30, 2010

But Thomas uses his magic, travels back in time (Dec., 2006) posts a response and continues with life as usual

That's bizzare!

- Suhas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can clarify this.

This was my first question on SCN, posted in 2006 (not many followed, since you can solve almost anything by searching before posting...).

However, as I already had confessed in my BIF blog, I had signed with "Helpful answers will be surely be rewarded."

By 2010 I was not only smarter but also a moderator, so I edited it out, changing the timestamp of the post this way. Nobody noticed, until Sherlock Suhas came along.

Cheers

Thomas

P.S. you might as well ask how I can post a question in 2006 when I only joined SCN in 2011, according to my profile.

P.P.S. Matt is spot on, I liked Dave's expression of disbelief and astonishment (when looking into the stargate), just like my expression when looking at some of the questions that pop up on SCN...

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
P.P.S. Matt is spot on, I liked Dave's expression of disbelief and astonishment (when looking into the stargate), just like my expression when looking at some of the questions that pop up on SCN...

I definitly hear Tim Allen's unique "HUUUEEEH?!" - sound from "Home Improvement" when I look at your avatar. ^^

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So that's how that's spelled? It's definitely unique. I'm not even sure I can reproduce it.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've never seen it spelled, that's just my poor try to somehow put it in letters. Most of you don't know how the German umlaut "ä" sounds, so I couldn't use that to write "HUUÄÄÄÄÄH?", which would be more fitting IMO. ^^

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incredible!

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, it's well-known that Thomas Zloch is a master of many things, so why not time travel? Now let me see, where did I put that flux capacitor....?

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Each time I saw Thomas avatar I imagine and astronaut but now I know that is a time traveler

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, that's appropriate, as the astronaut in his picture is Dave Bowman (as played by Keir Dullea) from 2001: A Space Odyssey. There is a bit of a time-warping element to the end of his journey in that film.

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt

I was not so far , I saw this movie long time ago and I did not remember !