Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Compliance BOM using PSS

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am very much new to this module and have never worked before.

I would like to know how to create Compliance BOM from PSM using PSS.

Thanks & Regards
Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stash

no idea what you are looking for. I found only this link:

Essentials of SAP PLM 7.01, Engineering BOM and Product Structure Synchronization (PSS) (26APR11) - ...

But may be check:

C.B.

PS: please explain your terms. Is PSS like: "SAP Product Structure Synchronization" and PSM like "Funds Management Integration (PSM-FM)" (never heard about this module before)

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Cristoph for your reply.

PSS - Product Structure synchronization .

PSM- Product Structure Management .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Satish,

GSS/PSS is technically used for the Synchronization of Recipe/Substance/Prod structure to the different BOMs like (Engineering/Production/Universal/Slaes BOMs and etc to make all their BOMs sync), but not sure of compliance BOM, best of my knowledge i never seen any option in PSS with for Compliance BOM.

Even if you have anything like that you need to have to config those thing in Status Management of PLM.

I think you may need to go through the link provided by CB for more info.

--

former_member223190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tarun

Thanks for your reply.

We have created a new usage for  BOM ' Compliance' and also define this usage for the target material when we are doing synchronization similar to other usages. Yes its not the standard requirement and we have made the development .

Thanks & Regards

Satish

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Satish,

Hope your query solved, if its solved or at least if its helping to you to find the solution, just marked it as helpful answer or correct answer, so that it will be useful for future SCN members.

--