cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow user decision step issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Workflow. I created a simple workflow with a user decision step. I need this user decision step to be send to another user id's SAP inbox.

When I execute this workflow this user decision step is not going to that user id's inbox.

When I check the workflow log, I could see the message 'No Agent ready'. I have attached the screenshot of the workflow log.

What could be the reason? Does my user id requires any specific roles to forward user decision step to SAP inbox?

Is there any configuration missing?

When I manually execute from SWI1, this decision step goes to my SAP inbox, but not to the user id mentioned in the step.

Regards,

Jisha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jisha,

Can you share the screen shot of workflow design where you have provided the user id for agent ? There must be some miss there only otherwise it should route to the particular user.

Please share the same , so that we can help you out.

Thanks

Rakesh

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jisha,

So finally you are giving the user ID i guess.Just do one thing to test , replace this one with workflow initiator and then activate and run the workflow. It should come to your inbox. If it is coming to your inbox perfectly , then it is fine and there is a problem in the given user id only.

If on your ID also it is not coming , in the given screen shot , go to the "Control" tab and see if the task is generalised ( small apple should be green ) , or you can share the screen shot , i will check.

Thanks

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

If I give workflow initiator it will work. But my requirement is to sent to some other user id.

I need to send the user decision step to other user id.

I tried to send user decision step to 3 different user ids it didn't work for any id.

How can I do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Jisha.

Message was edited by: Baby Jisha

0 Kudos

Hi,

The task is general task only. Does the user require any roles or authorizations to send user decision step to SAP inbox?

Thanks & Regards,

Jisha.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue got solved. Somebody has implemented BADI WF_BWP_SELECT_FILTER without any code. To get work items in Inbox either we need to deactivate the implementation or at least below code should be there

RE_WORKLIST = IM_WORKLIST.

I have added this code in BADI implementation. Now I am getting the work items in Inbox.

Reference Note: 2163693 - Work items missing in SBWP workflow inbox

Regards,

Jisha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is not yet solved. Is there any authorization or configuration required to send User Decision step to SAP inbox?

Regards,

Jisha.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baby,

if this is just for practice, you can select a step, Select user from dropdown and either hardcode and check whether its going to the hardcoded user.

Other steps are :

Create a rule /Add agents in the steps.

regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all the possibilities.

I tried assigning the user id in agent field for step, also I created a rule and hardcoded the userid and tried. Nothing worked.

Is there some config missing? Or does the user require any role to get the user decision step in the SAP inbox?

Thanks & Regards,

Jisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jisha,

As you are saying that it worked for workflow initiator but not with any other id. Now for check , you can select expression and create a container variable as agent type and give the constant value ( container operation ) as the other user id and then try and see if the workitem is going through.

Thanks

Rakesh