cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrative document blocked when sending message

0 Kudos

Hi,

For EMCS I am using excise duty in GTS. One of the messages which are used for this is an active message 'Send explanation of Delay'. No passive feedback message is expected in reaction to this message. Still, when executing this message, an idoc is created and subsequently the document is blocked. The system seems to automatically block the document after creating an idoc in method /SAPSLL/ECC_IDOC_CREATE.

This is an issue because I'm not done processing the document and I should be able to change it. Since no feedback message will come from customs there is no trigger to unblock my document (apart from the admin transaction for unblocking) and it will remain blocked forever.

This seems strange to me because SAP should have foreseen this as a standard message in the EMCS flow. Does anyone else have this issue or did I miss something in my customizing? The message type is set to 1 Completion.

Thanks!

Mireille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mireille,

No, I don't think you missed anything.  From what I can see in the code, it's an unforseen situation (which, as you say, should have been forseen).

In Function Module /SAPSLL/IDOC_CREATE_CCEEMC, the final code sets the Document Status to value '2A', which is a block.  There should probably be some conditionality there, to avoid the situation you have discovered.

In this case, creating an OSS Incident would probably be the best course of action.  Let us know how you get on...

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI,

I created an incident and got the following reply:

thanks for contacting SAP Support in this matter.

The observed behavior is

caused by the Customs systems behavior. In

case of a posive explanation there

will be no reply from customs. But

in case of negative explanation an error

will be send.

Therefore the automatic update of actrivity sequence is not

possible

here.

There are two options to dissolve this situation:

1)

directly send IE818 if legally ok

2) use TA /sapsll/cdoc_stares and /sapsll/cdoc_act_clo to get activity

in correct state again.

Hopefully the given information can help to solve the issue.

So there are no plans by SAP of resolving this.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mireille,

Thanks for the feedback.  So let's hope you don't have to send explanations very often.

As an alternative, you could insert a Code Enhancement at the end of Form EMC_CNTRL_PREPARE (program /SAPSLL/LLEG_ECC_IPF40) to avoid blocking the document when the outbound message is an explanation.  But, depending on the situation, that could still leave the document sitting "in process" in the Activity Sequence.

Regards,

Dave