Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Challan Reconciliation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem during reconciliation of Multiple Subcontracting Challan with respect to Material document Number.In the initial screen i am referring to challans but after i execute it the challan is automatically changed to the first Challan i had refered.

After Execution

System is changing both the challan numbers. Please do provide me some solution for reconciliation of multiple challan for same (GRN) material Document.

Thanks in Advance

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For subcon reconcillation -> check is there any assignment is pending ? in

T-code: J1IFR - > Enter challan number & select tab Challans captured & if any assignment exist then delete the same in T-code: J1IFQ & recreate the reconcillation. It might be work.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..

As u said i checked the transaction J1IFR ,the challan numbers are not assigned to Material document There is some open quantity in the first challan (i.e 81) thats why I am refering both the challans during J!IFQ.

0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing you need to check ....while creating MIGO have you entered both challan numbers in the same? If you have entered only one then there will be problem in reconciliation.

0 Kudos

hi Prashant,

Sorry for the late reply. During Migo i didnt refer any Challan, I assign in it J1IFQ.

0 Kudos

If you have forgot to refer challan during MIGO, you can refer it directly in J1IFQ.

Check table J_1IGRXSUB for the Subcontracting challan assignment details.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any issue if you do J1IFQ partially ie. challan 81 first and then challan 82.

Also refer these two notes relevant for multiple challan J1IFQ.

1627982 - Error 8A-327 while partial challan item qty
reconciliation

and

1305772 - Error 8I575: J1IFQ -reconciliation of subcontracting
challan

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

Thanks for anticipating

The problem is that, the quantity in GRN in more than the partially Quantity left in the Challan (81) , thats the reason i am referring both the challans in the initial screen, but the system is changing both the challan into 81 after i execute it.

0 Kudos

Close the discussion if your issue is solved.

Regards

Binoy