Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in config of new asset accounting

joachim_nerreter2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently setting up the new asset accounting config.

I have activated the relevant Business function and set the new asset accounting to in preparation.

I have changed the deprecation area ledger assignment for most depreciation plans. But there are 1 or 2 which I cannot Change due to the error message ACC_AA116 - "Parallel crcy area (crcy type 31) missing for area 01 ch. of deprec. GB".

I checked everything and compared the depreciation plan and the relevant Company codes to similar dep. plans and Company codes but can't find any difference.

What can I do? Please advise.

Thanks

Exberliner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exberliner,

I seem to have the same issue when assigning Chart of Depreciation to Company code. Could you please let me know how you resolved your issue. Appreciate your response.

Error Message: Parallel crcy area (crcy type 30) missing for area 01 ch. of deprec. XYZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please check that for every currency in the G/L in leading and non-leading ledger(s) an appropriate depreciation area exists. The settings for these depreciation areas must be defined in "Specify the use of Parallel currencies".

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishor,

Please make sure that every currency in each G/L (leading and non-leading) has a corresponding depreciation area in the chart of depreciation and assigned in config -> Asset acounting-> Integration with G/L-> Valuation-> Currencies-> Specify the use of parallel currencies.

Regards,

Joachim

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Exberliber,

most probably the activation of the New Asset Accounting was not done perfectly. could you start the transaction FAA_DO_ACTIVATION and check again.

regards Bernhard

joachim_nerreter2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Agreed, some customizing is not correct here with regards to currencies and the assignment of ledgers to depreciation areas. I can't put a finger on it and compared to a similar depreciation plan the settings are the same, no error there, that's why I have no clue what's wrong.

Is there a good documentation somewhere how this should be set up? The online help as well as the long text don't help...

Any hint you can give?

Thanks

Exberliner