cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Credit Note to Customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Please see if some one can help to fulfill the requirement .

1. Company is Beverage Manufacturer  .

2. OUTLETS are Beverage Manufacturer's Customer .

3. Manufacturer wants OUTLETS to sell only his company beverages exclusively .

4. if OUTLET does the same , they get INR 5000 as fixed incentive (credit note ) every month from Manufacturer for a xxx Period every month.

5. This scenario has to be automated as there are more than 30000 outlets .

I thought if I can automated periodic billing for Credit note but it seems Periodic billing for credit note will not work .

Is there any other way to achieve the requirement is standard way ?

I yet to check if customer rebate can be an option but credit note has to be Periodic .

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explore Rebate functionality and you can automate the process.  But on your third point,  SAP will not have any control over whether any outlet are selling other than your clients' product.  This is purely out of SAP scope.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Client  ok with third point being outside scope .

Regards

Santosh

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

If its just creation of Credit note of for customers then,  have a look at below logic;

create one cycle of credit memo request and credit memo manually, then by scheduled (for every month)background job, refer the credit memo request(order) and create new one and then by background itself, create credit memo(bill).

Its just an idea. May be better options are available.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi

There are more than 30000 Customers , would be difficult to manage with the job . This can be an option but will look forum to come up with better one .

Regards

Santosh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I resolved the issue myself .

1.Created service contract with Validity dates .

2. Activated the periodic billing

3. Adjusted the Pricing in such a way so that customer gets Credit posting . Pushing the value from     

discount condition type as fixed value .so there is no net price and discount is 5000 INR.

4. I  am able to see the due list and posting happening correctly .

Closing the thread .

Regards

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Is there any checking or validations required in this..? Means, how is client making sure, that the outlet is selling his product only, is there a check on that, and is it needed in SAP?

Or the requirement is to create credit note of Rs. 5000, every month for all outlets..?

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi

All validations are outside SAP .

The requirement is to create credit note of Rs. 5000, every month for all outlets..?

I also found a notes , seems Credit memo has dates issue in billing plan .

1506235 - Credit memo dates in the billing plan

Regards

Santosh Verma