cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the TYPE of replication object - BUS_TRANS_MSG from "Simple Bulk (MESG)" to "Simple Intelligent (MES)"

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to define a subscription with criteria values for my custom transaction but when I am using the wizard and select the publication - All Business

Transactions (MESG) the replication object - BUS_TRANS_MSG is linked which currently has the replication type - "SimpleBulk (msg)'.

Since the replication type is simple bulk, the criteria value step vanishes and straight away brings me to the site creation stpe and therefore I am not able to define my criteria values for Z transaction.

I searched and found criteria values can only be defined for replication objects which has replication type - "simple Inteliigent ". How do I change the existing replication object type to "Simple Inetlligent"?

Any clues will certainly help

Step 1- BUS_TRANS_MSG shows up as simple bulk msg

Step 2- Configuring Subscription using Wizard. Until now Criteria Value option shows up.

Step 3- The moment publication is selected (Which is tied to replication object BUS_TRANS_MSG as simple bulk msg) and I click continue , the criteria value option goes away.

Therefore how can I change the replication type of the object BUS_TRANS_MSG to "simple intelligent mesg" so that I can define criteria values.

Thanks

Shilpi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Nimbl,

If you need to delete and recreate the object.

You need to delete and recreate them in correct sequence.

I suggest you to check note 502037 and note 1834681 as examples

BR

Dean Yan

0 Kudos

Thanks Dean Yan, the notes provide a clear guidelines.

It helps!

Regards

Shilpi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

I think you need to delete it from the scratch and recreate it properly.

Kindly go through the below link, it might help you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1897246

Regards,

Maddy

0 Kudos

Thanks Maddy! I am now aware of the approach ahead to get this corrected!

Regards

Shilpi