cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TRM : NPV Values For Securities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We dont have MRA implemented in our project , we get NPV values for our securities from outside.

We want to store that NPV values in our system and execute TPM60 out of it.

I tried to store the NPV vales in JBNPV selecting the cont.Type - Securities (but when i execute TPM60 i am not getting the Security IDs for which i have maintained  data in JBNPV - Only OTC transactions are getting picked:( ).

If JBNPV is only for OTC transactions then is there any other tcode using which i can save the security NPV values and execute TPM60 out of it. Kinldy suggest.

Regards,

Reenu John  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You may check JBRX.

Thank you and best regards,
Feng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Feng,

Thank You So Much for the reply.

I understand JBRX is the best one but .. business don't to use JBRX as it will calculate the NPV and display.

In our scenario Business is getting the NPV values for Securities from outside , they just want to store them.

Is it advisable to use Tcode : TPM73 or TPM74 to fulfill our requirement.

Regards,

Reenu John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reenu,

Yes,You can try saving the values in TPM73 and post it from TPM1 by choosing manual Valuation.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thank You So Much for the reply.

I tried to maintain the data in Tcode : TPM73 but its not getting saved due to the below error message.

Please find the below screen shot.

Kindly suggest am I missing any thing.

Regards,

Reenu John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reenu,

To use this you need to make sure you have the option Checked " Enable Special Write-ups/Write Downs for Securities" in Security Valuation Step used in your PMP.

However you can still use TPM74 too.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use t code JBNPV to update the NPV values for Securities from outside.

These value you will get in table VTVBAR.When M2M calculate it will pull data from this table.

Regards,

Sam