cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In base component when user change the serial number we need to set date time in Extra attribute filed

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Team,

In ibase component when user change the serial number we need to set date time in Extra attribute filed..if we click edit ,User change serial number after save we need to set date time in  Extra Attribute 4 field .

Component - PRDGENSET

In this component there is no attributes,so where we need to implement and how to implement please help.

Thanks

kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Iam looking help here..Could you please help here.

Thanks

Kalpana

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Conteaxt node class, within get_extraattribute method, try to get the Serial number value by using the below code,

me->typed_context->your Context node ->collection_wrapper_get_current( )

after this,

using get_property_by_value method retrieve the serial number.

If Serial number is not initial, assign time and date to your extra attribute field to lr_value.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Thanks for your reply.Here there is no getter methods of this context node..So what to ..there is no attributes not available.

Thannks

Kalpana

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Enter Serial number and debug within the Implementation Class of SetType CL_CRM_UIU_PROD_SET_CN_SL . Here you have getter and setter methods. By analysing this, you can find either the serial number has value or not. If it has value, you can set extra attribute.

Give points if helpful.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

Thanks for your reply..see i debugged..i have put break point in method SET_S_STRUCT method if press enter in serial number ,debuggeris triggered..in SET_S_STRUCT method value getting serial number..so how to write the logic here...

In GET_S_STRUCT method iam getting all attributes  but serial number is not filled..So could you please help here what to do..

in set_S_STRCUT method value iam gettin serial number...in collection wrapper iam geting zrealtions if i open attributes_ref -if i pass Attribute value in run time its getting displayed.so how to write the logic based on serial  number please help some coding.

Thanks

kalpana