cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing Error's when Replicating Service Order as Sales Order from SAP CRM to SAP ECC

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to replicate a CRM Service Order as a SAP ECC Sales Order, the service order gets saved however the system throws the below costing error's,(screen shot attached below)all required configurations have been performed.An earlier Service Order having the same material and the customer got replicated successfully. Please advice further

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Hope you are doing great.  I just want to check with you if you have already done the below configurations.

In CRM,

1. Assign Billing Units to Sales Organizations

2. Assign Billing Units to Service/Sales Organizations

3. Assign Company Codes to Billing Units

In ECC, Tcode SCRM, have you completed all the controlling integration settings?

Regards,

Maddy

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

The above configurations have been done,I have checked the same, however the profit center substitution rule has changed in SAP ECC, the same customization has also been reflected in the CRM Node in SAP ECC. However no luck, Could you please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Hope the field "Assign BW / Co" in Item Category is set to "2".

Would you please go through the SAP Note 446555, it may be useful.

Regards,

Maddy

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Not got any resolution for the same hence I am posting the same in the CRM Middleware forum, will close the same

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Atul.. lets hope for the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

it seems its looking for profit center.Please go through the link below

Regards

Naresh

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh and Maddy,

Thanks for all your valuable inputs, we resolved the issue please find the following points

1)On debugging we found out that we had put some enhancements on the profit center substitution rule which uses division, the new rule which we created was without division hence we were getting the errors we then modified the new substitution rule in SAP ECC by including the division to determine the profit center

2) In the SCRM node for costing integration there were two line items for the transaction type one with no costing and second Single Object controlling, we deleted the line no controlling through customization and once this was done the document was getting replicated without errors

Kind Regards

Atul

+91 9029068003

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for update Atul..