cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill Cost center when do MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We do Incoming invoice in MIRO, If we change amount, there is the difference compared to amount in PR/PO. And follow our solution, this difference is taken into COGS account. The system require CO object for this account. So how to the system automatically take Cost center which is filled in the PR/PO to Invoice? Or do we need enhancement?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please answer me?

former_member1278276
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thang,

Is this for MTO Scenario? Other than MTO Scenario the COGS GL account should not be a Cost element.

If this is MTO Scenario, then the cost object is Sales order itself, then no need to charge it to Cost Center. There is no enhancement required for this.  If you still want cost center to be posted you can try OKB9 for defaulting cost Center.

If you change the Amount in invoice, then it is a price difference and this should hit Price difference account i.e. PRD account in OBYC. But not the Cost Center.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

This scenario is the same with my case. This happen when have different amount between PO price and invoice price and stock quantity in this time is zero. We can default CO object in OKB9 but the problem is not the same with CO object in PR, PO so will be conflict about fund management in PR, PO and invoicing. With the amount different we don't know it belong to which origin cost center.

Thanks and regards!