cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ship-to-party company data in ZXRSAU02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the following problem. The customer master data is extracted via 3 extractors into our BODS system:

- 0CUSTOMER_ATTR - customer basic data, KNA1 table

- 0CUST_COMPC_ATTR - customer company data, KNB1 table

- 0CUST_SALES_ATTR - customer sales data, KNVV table

Ship-to-parties do not and will never have company related data (KNB1 table), therefore there will never be data in the extractor 0CUST_COMPC_ATTR. At the moment, this is causing problem in BODS because company related data is required at the moment.

I'm looking for a short term solution in ZXRSAU02 user-exit, to add a new (empty) company record to 0CUST_COMPC_ATTR, while I'm processing the 0CUST_SALES_ATTR extractor. I need only the customer number and company data, and these ones can be found in the sales data.

We will switch to full load mode of course, that will be not a problem.

Is it possible to add a record to a different extractor, that I'm processing?

Thank you

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

I don't think you are able to add a record to 0CUST_COMPC_ATTR while processing 0CUST_SALES_ATTR. If you want to add a record to 0CUST_COMPC_ATTR, then you have to do it here in Enhancement RSAP0001 or BAdI RSU5_SAPI_BADI.

Alternatively, you could create a Generic DataSource (e.g. Function Module) to fetch this specific group of Ship-to Parties. It will be even more transparent from a data staging perspective,

Best regards,

Sander