Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM credit management - Organization Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

I have issue with the Organizational structure as follows

1. when i activate the FSCM Credit Mgt, all the company code will follow the FSCM credit mgt. of the paricular Instant(Client).

2. Can i restricted to a particular company code of the FSCM Credit Mgt.,

3.Can i use the Old SAP Credit Managemnt for the reset of the Company Codes.,

4.BP will be created for the Group of customer? How can i do that

5. How to upload the Credit Limits, Check rules, External Rating in the BP.? can u pl.guide us

Thank you

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find my comments:

1. when i activate the FSCM Credit Mgt, all the company code will follow the FSCM credit mgt. of the paricular Instant(Client).

Yes.. Once you have activated it will disable the traditional credit management

2. Can i restricted to a particular company code of the FSCM Credit Mgt.,

Yes:- Dont assign any credit control area or segment in credit management configuration

3.Can i use the Old SAP Credit Managemnt for the reset of the Company Codes.,

Yes, you can use both traditional and FSCM credit management, there is a OSS note which is addressing the same.. (I dont remeber the OSS note number)

4.BP will be created for the Group of customer? How can i do that

Your question is not clear.. if you are asking about mass upload then go for BDC/LSMW program for upload

5. How to upload the Credit Limits, Check rules, External Rating in the BP.? can u pl.guide us

Once you activated or going to use FSCM credit management will replace the FD32 to new transaction code: UMK_BP for maintaining the credit limit .

For external rating:-  you have to use  PI system for building interface for auto update

I hope this is clear, If okay please mark as complete

Best Regads,

MSU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MSU,

Thank you for the feedback and  still some more clarification please

1.The SAP Note: 1553999, is this Consulting Note?,  which will be implement by SAP India only?

2.I can do the Synchronization from FI_Customer to FSCM_Business partner, but how the Credit Limits, Check Rules, External rating of multiple customer will be updated,  - Any Customized thing need to do - Please explain in detail pl.

3. My customer will have the monthly External rating in the Excel and need to be uploaded into the FSCM_CR.- Can u explain in detail pl.

4. If the customer wants to see the BP by Customer Group wise, then how to proceed?

Thank you

Sri