cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter conditions for custom criteria in segment builder.

former_member224326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am using Infoset and data source to build the Target Groups in segment builder. in Infoset I am using joins between BUT000 and some custom tables , in which attributes are used in segment builder to calculate Target group.

I wanted create new filter conditions for below criteria  in segment builder.

1. The BP does not have Activity at all

2. The BP  does not have Activity from specific date

Table: CRMD_ORDER_INDEX returns the list of Header GUID of Activity by inputing BP number. But i need  All the BPs(Activity Partner) which are not been used for Activity creation yet.

Which table i have to use in infoset ? or is there any other approach other than infoset for these criteria in segment builder.

Regards

Chand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

The table connected is easy to be figured out. Have you considered the performance to select the BPs not in the activity partners? From my experience it is not possible to return the BPs to you.

Regards,

Jack Yu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

You can consider below thread for a possible clue.

Rgds

Hari

former_member224326
Participant
0 Kudos

Any idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand

Take a look at Table CRMD_PARTNER.

Ensure that the PARTNER_FCT value you use is for the defined Activity Partner associated with your transaction Type (Via the Partner Determination Procedure)

Regards

Arden

former_member224326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden

I have checked the Partner Determination Procedure, it has proper access sequence for Activity Partner associated with my transaction Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand.

So does that mean you have resolved your issue?

Regards

Arden

former_member224326
Participant
0 Kudos

No  Arden. Not resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand

The SDN community can only provide guidance based on the information we receive.

If you have an issue that requires resolving, hence your post, you need to supply as much information explaining your particular scenario.

The less information you supply, the less your chances of a timely and detailed solution.

Regards

Arden