cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Replicate Customer regional market filed from ECC to CRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement, i want to replicate  customer master data filed called " Regional Market" from ECC to CRM Accounts General data Assignment Block in Webui. Could any one please let me know the process.

Thanks

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreeni,

The information of "Regional Market" stores in field KNA1-RPMKR. You could download object CUSTOMER_MAIN according to your requirement.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julin Thanks for your reply...

I am new to CRM Middleware. Could you please provide any document or Guide me how to do download the CUSTOMER_MAIN.

Thanks and Regards

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julin,

Could you please elaborate step by step how to achieve this requirement.

Thanks and regards

Sreeni

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreeni,

First, you would need to make sure the middleware settings performed correctly between ERP and CRM.

Second, run tcode R3AS to do initial load of object CUSTOMER_MAIN as the screenshot.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Julin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julin,

Thanks for reply..

I want  to display the regional market field in webui. But i dont have any field in SAP CRM to map that field. Guide me to which field i need to map or do i need to use AET to create field in CUSTOMER_MAIN enhancement Object?

Could you please guide how to do  mapping that filed with sap crm field. Technical object details like FM or badi to achieve these fields..

Thanks and Regards

Sreeni