cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate conditions in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

This is regarding the rebate conditions in a billing document.

I am using a field CUSTOMER GROUP 7 (SAP AFS) in the access sequence for rebate condition (ZABC) records. Also I am using same field for one ON invoice normal discount condition (ZPQR).

In standard we do not have the field CUSTOMER GROUP 7 getting passed in the pricing communication structure.

What we did was, we forcibly passed it into the sales order user exit MV45AFZZ, but not in the billing user exit.

As a result, both condition type ZABC & ZPQR are populated in the sales order, and also getting copied to billing.

They remain in the billing document, if I do not update the pricing.

Now I save the billing document, but only the ON invoice discount condition (ZPQR) gets retained in the billing document, but the rebate condition is lost.

What I want to know is, during saving of the billing document, are only the rebate conditions get re priced?

If yes, where can I find the piece of coding to look at.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi

In billing if you have a custom field in your access and you carry out a re-pricing you have to make sure the field is filled also in billing.  Check note 391314, the example in there related to the order type which would be filled in sales but is not available in billing. You can use RV60AFZZ to make sure your field is also filled in billing. As stated in the note it is important you use the internal table to
fill the value (XVBRP-XVBAP) because VBRP-VBAP may not always hold the correct data.

Specific to rebate conditions if you use the VBAP table to fill your access field for pricing, it will be
fine in sales and perhaps also in billing (see above) but if you are running SDBONT06 to update rebate conditions for an agreement VBAP might not be available if you are not using  RV60AFZZ

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the copy control from Delivery or Sales order to Billing.. as normally we will use Pricing type G at item level, which re determines rebate conditions. may be that's the reason you are getting value for only discount condition.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

If the billing item contains rebate condition, during saving of billing, pricing needs to re-determine the rebate conditions. During saving, function module pricing_complete is called with pricing type "I".

For this pricing type, please refer to SAP Note 24832:

'I' (Redetermine rebate conditions):

Rebate conditions and scales are redetermined.

Where the standard logic set the pricing type 'I':

MV60AF0B_BELEG_SICHERN

IF REBATE_DETERMINED = 'Y'.

CALC_TYPE = 'A'.

ELSE.

CALC_TYPE = 'I'. <<<

ENDIF.

Regards,

Alex

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks since cutomer group7 field is not in billing document, it can't retain the pricing for rebate. So whatever you have done for the sales order using the user exit, you need to do the same for billing using user exit.

Regards,