Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Profile service - add custom audit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem Statement -

We have a banking self service implemented for country grouping 10 (USA). We are showing an amount field from IT0009; where-in most important thing to notice is we are not showing Percentage field for secondary bank.

Now when you create a secondary bank record it checks if both amount or percentage field is blank or not. If both are blank then it throws an error saying please fill either amount or percentage.

But if you look at our screen for Personal profile; we are showing only amount field and not percentage. So error message is not inline with the same.

Solutions-

1. We may need to create an incident to SAP for the same.

2. We can do an enhancement in method CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL-PROCESS_EVENT. In enhancement when we try to delete the message and try adding new shows our newly added message with the original (This is because messages are stored in context).

Now I am looking for a place where in I can add my own logic to audit against this field. Can we do this?

Thanks,

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can clear/flush out non required error message in process_event method of feeder class for personal profile service.

To do so you need to create an implicit enhancement in the method mentioned above.

By looking at all new SAP standard delivered applications (FPM or UI5); I can see that SAP provides option to customize the same.

But at the same time SAP needs to consider customization of error handling; which is very important for screen customized by customer.

THanks,

Bhushan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check V_T588MFPROPS or V_T588MFPROPC for that field.

If its not there then add it for country grouping 10, and make it non mandatory or optional or what ever is appropriate for your case.