cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkForce Viewer - Employee Card

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As per the attached screenshot , employee card in workforce viewer can be configured to display only 2 more fields in addition to photo.

We have requirement to show more fields on Employee card to show additional data.

Is it possible to have more fields on employee card through any configuration or customization of the application ?

The motive is , like the previous team viewer (flash one) , user wants to see , 4 or 5 fields of all the employees in a single snapshot.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help ?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

have you tried using Data view or using new visulation id? Currently it might be restricted as indicated but you can try Data View            MSS_ORG_UI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

We are alredy using data view MSS_ORG_UI5 , also as in attached screenshot , we have tried to add another field cost centre , but it does not appear , thats my concern, that data is restricted to only 3 fields including photo.

Is there any way to show additional data , increase the restriction from 3 fields ?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

as per guide its restricted and there is no plans as of now to enhance it in standard unfortunately. Only you can do modification if its required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siddharth.

Could you please guide me as where exactly the modifications have to be done ?

Will it be on UI5 side ?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes it should be on UI5 side as well as backend side to get more data,i would encourage you to raise a OSS message as well if this is a critical requirement, i ll check further