cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP! members deleted after refreshing, current report and report layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all , before explain my issue, I read the note about March Microsoft update, and my symptoms aren't exactly similar but almost the same.

And it appeared last week, so one month after the ms update.

So, I opened my report, and I see that current report and report layout are greyed out,

I try to refresh the report and some members in rows axis are deleted.

I'm only  one to have this problem in my team.

Is there anybody able to solve my issue please ?

Thanks in advance

Jonas

P.S  sorry for my english.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Yes, I have all acess, I think it's  the way I using for upgrade the report from "test environment" to "production environment",

In fact, In "Data Connection" I select "Another Type Connection" and I save the report in the production directory.

BPC seems don't like that, I probable created a conflict.

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Jonas, I think you must verify the following: 1. Verify the data is recorded in production server too (facttable) and at same time check the EPM->options->sheet vale in the report, where "zero value records" combo, select "all" 2. Check your production server connection is SSL? regards! daniel

0 Kudos

hi Jonas,

I think the fact that the report refreshes indicates it is not the MS-update issue (although I am not 100% sure). It looks more like your local tempfiles that look at the dimensions got corrupted. Open the relevant dimension in the point of view and check if the members are still showing there.

If not, find the local PC_MS folder on your computer and delete it (it is most likely in your MyDocuments area). Else do a search.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

First of all, sorry to reply long a time after you answer but I was so very busy with another things.

In fact, It's was a mistake, It's sure that it's not about an update. My issue comes only when I save my report in a different server, When I'm in the  source server,  I select the target server with  "Select Another Connection" process And I save my report in the target server.

After that,  lot of members are dissapeared in my row axis.

I don't know why.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jonas, check your member profile in the target server and verify your user profile have access to those members let me know, daniel