Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Min Max check

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

DC521 activity check the mix and max limit of the DC parameteer already collected, if I already NOT checked the ‘Override Min/Max’ then this check will be done at before saving the DC record.

So DC521 works when I allow to override the min and max value while collecting data by checking that check box and do the check later in the process through DC521, please suggest ?

Another question same area

In DC parameter details screen -

Difference between ‘Override Min/Max’ and ‘Soft Limit Check on Min/Max Value’?
Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Technically there is no difference between Override Min/Max and Soft Limit Check now. Originally the latter was meant for QM groups received from ERP, but eventually this restriction was not implemented. Override Min/Max as ME original feature not related to ERP integration was meant for usage along with Certification check.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy you answred by 2nd question, any idea about the first question

So DC521 works when I allow to override the min and max value while collecting data by checking that check box and do the check later in the process through DC521, please suggest ?

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do not enable this option, then you'll be able to collect only values which are inside the range. Then DC521 does not filter out any value.

If you allow collecting out-of-range values, then you can check them by means of this hook and edit later via DC400. See How-To Guide on Data Collection.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)