Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle a problem of Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll file in SAP b1 9.0 PL11

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem in creating addon of SAP b1 9.0,

At start time when I build my project but it does not create a file of Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll except that it creates the file of SAPbouiCOM.dll in Bin folder of project. And as I thing, that missing of Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll file is causing my addon to be not registered in SAP b1 9.0 PL11.

How can I solve that problem? I edited system form (Employee master data in VS2010(VB.NET)) that form runs correctly in SAP b1 at run time, the problem is missing file of Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll which will be associated with project1.exe in Bin folder. even if I create another new project, it can not create that file,

What is the problem?

please anyone can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rurangwa,

Attach here the property of SAPbouiCOM reference in your Visual Studio.

Regards
Edy

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edit,

As I said I'm editing Employee master data of SAP b1 9.0 PL11 I want to create the addon which has the same properties of employee master data because it will receive Members instead of employees.

is that the reason why I did not add another logic in codes except that I added one field of BPCode (choose from list), so if there is any codes which can help me to browse or to create file of Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll in my project, you can help me please.

I attach the references I have in VS2010 and the files created in Bin folder.

Your help is highly appreciated.

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rurangwa,

After you have add the SAPbouiCOM reference, under your solution explorer, right click on this reference, property.

I need to see this property.

Another way, is you can manually create the interop file using VS Command Prompt and use the tlbimp command.

E:\Test\x86>tlbimp SAPbouiCOM.exe /out:Interop.SAPbouiCOM.dll  /namespace:SAPbouiCOM

And reference this output file instead.

Regards

Edy

former_member241304
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rurangwa Schadrack,

Your have to give the  below Reference (DI API Version 9.0 And UI API Version 9.0) ,afterwards generate an add-on.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edy,

Thank you so much, so how can I add reference of SAPbouiCOM in my project? Because I have added those 2 references DI and UI API version 9.0 but they give errors in  each line contains SAPbouiCOM..... in menu.vb.

if it's possible can you try to explain me step by step as you explained to this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/3440046

Your help is highly appreciated Edy.

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rurangwa,

I mean this property

Regards

Edy

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your problem related to Access is denied:

Make sure the path

'C:\program files\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\HelloWorld\HelloWorld' has full access rights. Also HelloWorld.Exe is not using somewhere else.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Chauhan

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you so much! it works, Interop.SAPbouiCOM has been found.

The problem I still have is:

When I register Add-on I get error message which tells me that The Access to the path  'C:\program files\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\HelloWorld\HelloWorld' is denied.

If someone knows the solution of this problem can continue to help me.

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for your advice. so let me try again step by step I will tell you have it will be.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Nothing just give the full rights to SAP Folder in 'C:\program files.

Still if the problem exist after giving full rights then open Task Manager. Search for HelloWorld.Exe

If it is there just end that particular process.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Chauhan

former_member183402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thank you so much! It works but it is still connecting Add-On, I do know the time which they will take in order to be registered, let me show you how they are

Answers (0)