cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP REFX- How to force system to NOT use <Standard> Organizational Assignments for Real Estate contract (RECN)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to add different Organizational Assignments for each of the conditions. However, system picks up <Standard> Organizational Assignment to create earmarked funds document. <Standard> Organizational Assignment is not being used for any of the conditions.  How can we force the system to NOT use <Standard> Organizational Assignment to create arked funds document? Using <Standard> Organizational Assignment is a default behaviour. Please mention if we can do this by configuration either in FM module or REFX module, or by ABAP resource help.

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you created a new organizational assignment term, if yes, i think you can just assign it.

or if you want to change the system behavior, please try with the badi implementation for BADI_RECN_CONTRACT.

Regards, Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Yes, I have created new organizational assignment terms and tried to use them and that's where I realized that its not working as expected. We have two clients on a same instance, in one client it works as I expected to work but this client is not enabled to originate a transport, so there is no trace to find out what was done (also, BADI_RECN_CONTRACT is not implemented). Hence, I do not know what change was made to force the system NOT to use <Standard> organizational assignment term. However, on a client where I need to make it works, it is using <Standard> organizational assignment term by default. I could not figure out why it is happening this way.

If BADI_RECN_CONTRACT is happened to be implemented, it will be  cross clients (if no filters) and we would get a same behavior on both clients. There has to be something related to config but not sure where, I checked all the possible nodes under RECACUST and FM area.

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Please let me know, how I can achieve this requirement?

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. If "FMDT_READ_MD_RE_CONTRACT" is being used, FMDERIVE should NOT have "overwrite with new value if new value is not empty". If override is enabled, account assignment is derived from the default condition.

Answers (0)