cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Interaction Centre - Video Demo or Success Stories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am a new CRM Trainer and rolling out CRM Interaction Centre to my organisation.

I have been searching the web to try and find a suitable video to show in the training sessions to set the scene.  I'd love to see a video of someone actually using CRM Interaction Centre while talking to a client, or even better to see a video of a customer success story to describe the benefits it has brought.  We have our own e-learning videos but seeing it already in action I think would bring it to life.

If anyone knows of any similar content out there that is available to use - I would appreciate you letting me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayne,

You should check out the Early Knowledge Transfer http://service.sap.com/rkt-crm Select your release on the left hand side and then on the right hand side under 'Select your Learning Map' choose Interaction Center.

There are a number of demo's and presentations on the different functionalities. I use this quite a lot and find it a great resource.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayne

There are some Youtube videos available of various SAP CRM Solutions.

Very difficult to pinpoint exactly what would suit.

I'd recommend a Google Search on: "SAP CRM Youtube" and work from there.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for reply, Ive found lots of videos of Cloud for Customer content, which I've also been rolling out.  But I've not been able to find anything on interactions as yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have access to the SAP Ramp-up Information on SAP Marketplace, they definitely have some videos or SIMS in there.

There's some for Loyalty interaction Center...not quite your scenario...but does give an idea of what can be achieved.