cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG : Forwarding Work Item to another Operational Purchaser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement, where when an approver receives a work-item, he should be able to forward the same to another Operational Purchaser within the same Purchasing Group (For example in a scenario where Shopping Cart line Item was assigned to Head of Purchasing Group or in a scenario where Workload re-distribution is required).

When Work item is forwarded, I need to implement a validation to ensure Work item is being forwarded to Buyer belonging to same Purchasing Group.

FORWARD_WI attribute is also set to 'X' in PPOMA_BBP for the buyers.

Note: In Standard SRM, Work item may be forwarded to any valid user id without any check.

I am not getting the logic for the same, Please guide me with the sample code on the same.

Thanks,

Aakash Awasthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Web Dynpro Component assigned to pop-up "Forward Work Items" is IBO_WDC_INBOX.

Its view is V_FORWARD.

Context field AGENT (attribute) with the search-help makes part of node context FORWARD.

For this attribute, dictionary search-hep is IBO_SEARCH_USER. Its corresponding search-hep exit is IBO_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_USER.

Make an implicit enhancement for this function module (there is no user-exit) in order to manage control-step SELECT.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

it seems BADI_IDENTITY_F4_AUTH_CHECK BAdI could be used as it is called by elementary search-helps from the collective one IBO_SEARCH_USER.

Regards.

Laurent.