cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status change using Action not recording the previous status in Service request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 user statuses 'Paid' and 'Pending in Queue' in Service request Transaction. whenever the status is set to Paid, I should change the status immediately to Pending in Queue. For this i created an action on paid and changing the status using order maintain. Here the status is getting changed to Pending in Queue but the previous status 'Paid' is not getting recorded in status history.I want the Paid also need to get record. is there a way to get it recorded. any pointers will help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

the change history is updated during save with the last change done during processing. If you change status two times, manually and with action during saving only the latest change can be recorded.

A possible solution would be to use processing time 1 'Processing Using Selection Report' . Stuats change is not done immediately with that and you would have to schedule the report or execute action in tx. crmc_action_job.

Best regards
Marion

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narasimha,

I am assuming that you have set the triggering of action as soon as the status is set to Paid & probably the action is hitting before saving of status 'Paid'. Can you show the setting of action.

You should let the status Paid save & then trigger action to get both statuses in change history.

Rgds,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply.

action is triggering on Save only.even though the status is not updating in the history.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narasimha,

I think that's what the problem is, The action is triggering on saving & before even saving the status 'PAID', you are changing it to a difgferent status & the change history gets logged if the status 'PAID' gets saved.

Can you put start condition for action as status = 'PAID. I think that can help as the action gets only triggered when the status 'PAID' is saved at backeend. You can then put processing time as immediate processing as the action will trigger as soon as staus becomes 'PAID'

My 2 Cents...

Rgds,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

for the action both the schedule condition and start condition are set on 'Paid' status only.

regards,

Narasimha.