cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product replication from ECC to CRM system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to replicate a list of products from ECC to CRM system using request load. When I had ran the request, I monitored SMQ1 (outbound queue) of ECC, it was running fine. I noticed that in SMQ1 (outbound queue) of CRM also it was running. I can understand that data is moving from ECC through outbound queue and entering to CRM through inbound queue, however I could not understand why the request was showing in SMQ1 of CRM system. Kindly reply and if possible elaborate your answer for clear understanding.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When you execute request download in R3AR4 in CRM, it will first send the request from CRM to ERP, so a queue with queue name R3AR* will be created to trigger the request dowload. Therefore you will see an outbound queue in CRM side.

This CRM outbound queue will trigger the FM CRS_FIRST_DOWNLOAD_TRIGGER in ERP system  during RFC call.

Regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ellen for the answer and the screenshots for better understanding.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am agreeing with the above post but I would like to reply to your post in simple words.

Whenever there is update happening in destination system (via request download or initial) you will see such queues in reverse direction of replication as these queues are notification queues which system creates at the time of RFC call.you can check the same in SMW01 transaction too.

Thanks,

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The flow goes like this:

CRM O/B  --> Request is sent from CRM to ECC

ECC I/B --> Request is received in ECC

ECC O/B --> Requested data was fetched and about to be sent to requester (CRM in this case)

CRM I/B --> Receives the requested data

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shanthala