cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever Check is being replaced in which table does the old check number exist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have replaced a check using off cycle workbench(PUOC_10) and then generated a new one. Can you please let me know where and how i can view the old check replaced?

When i say where i and how i was referring to any table or any popup on off cycle workbench.

Thanks,

Neeraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

All the old checks that have been replaced will have Voided reason and date against it in PAYR table and new check will have voided reason and date.

Hope this will give you more insight.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thanks for the reply. Does this mean we will have two records created in PAYR table whenever the old check is being replaced with a new one.if yes what will be my key combination to identify both old check and new check number for a given payment.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Neeraj.

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

You are right there will be a record for old check number as well for new check number.

Old Check Number can be identified using key as,

Personnel Number + Payment Date + Voided Reason (anything except 0) + Voided Date (anything except blank)

New Check Number can be identified using key as,

Personnel Number + Payment Date + Voided Reason (value 0) + Voided Date (value as blank)

In both case, if you see Personnel Number and Payment Date will remain same which will tell you for same record old and new check number (by voided reason and date) how they can be identified.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Ameet

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Neeraj,

Check PAYR table.

Thanks,

Ashish