cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 3.0 Certification not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been unable to find the training courses for SMP 3.0 certification (developer path) in America. It seems all of the relevant courses simply say they are unavailable. The most recent announcement or blog post on topic appears to be from April 2014, announcing the initial availability of the SMP 3.0 training and certification options. Does anyone know what the current state of the SMP certification process is?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi /All,

Do you have any updates on the SMP 3.0 certification modules release date?

Thanks in advance!

George Lazaridis

0 Kudos

Hi George,

The SMP 3.0 exams will be available in Q1/2016 in an effort to incorporate the latest enhancements to the platform.

Hope this helps clarify.

Vivaldo

0 Kudos

Hi Vivaldo,

One more thing that you may answer.

Will the exam be available to purchase prior to this date?

Thanks

George Lazaridis

0 Kudos

Hi George,

The availability of the SMP 3.0 exams in Q1/2016 will be the first time you can appear at an exam. There is no pre-release of exams at SAP.

BR,

Vivaldo

0 Kudos

Hi Vivaldo,

Any updates on this front?

Thanks

George

0 Kudos

Hi George,

We are aiming to include SMP 3.0 SP10 content in the exam and will delay the availability into April/May availability. This will allow us to validate on the latest enhancements to the platform.

BR,

Vivaldo

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have sent a mail to SAP education team regarding the same query last week, still waiting to hear from them. I will update you once i hear from them. You may also reach out them directly.

Do you have any information on this?

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

SAP Education is in the process of producing 2 new SMP 3.0 certifications: one for developers and the other for administrators. These are anticipated to become available in late Q2/early Q3 of this year

Best regards,

Vivaldo

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivaldo for update. Looking forward.

CC: