Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Attributes (Marketing Plan/Org)

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus!!!

I am new to SAP CRM Functional Consultant. My scenario is related to Marketing and Campaign Budget . For that i am planning to do it through Fund Management (If there is another appropriate solution please suggest)  .

Now , when i am going to Assign Fund Attributes in Fund Type Configuration than i could not find Marketing Org and Marketing Planning as Fund Attributes. Please guide how i can resolve that ..

Lot f thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please refer to the following documents:

The fund attributes need to be assigned in the fund type customizing:

Customer Relationship Management

Funds Management

Funds Plans and Funds

Define Fund Types

This can then be assigned in the fund:

Is this the information you are looking for?

regards,

Johannes

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes Voglsam,

Thanks for valuable sharing

my main concern is that when i am going to define Fund Type in Customization i could not find Marketing Org and Marketing Plan in that.

As you mentioned screen short in which fund type MF01 has both Attributes Marketing Plan and Org

but when i am going to do customization i could not find any fund type MF01 , and even i could not find both Marketing Plan and Org Attributes field in any available fund type. I could not understand why these are not coming and how both can come as Fund Attributes . Please guide ?

or can Fund Mgt integration with Marketing Plan and Campaigns can be done with other fund attributes options.

Thanks

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the fund attributes 'MKT_PLAN Marketing Plan' and 'MKT_ORG Marketing Organization' are shipped with switch CRM_FM_1. You need to activate business function CRM_MKT_FM. Please find the information in the online help:

Funds Management for Marketing - Business Functions for SAP Customer Relationship Management - SAP L...

regards,

Johannes

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes,

Thanks for reply nd guidance . I confess Basis Team about your solution and thy agreed that CRM_MKT_FM required to be Install.

Thanks fr solution

Answers (0)