cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find OpenSocial Gadgets on JAM

0 Kudos

Hi again experts, why the OpenSocial Gadgets option doesn't show on my JAM Admin slidebar? I have the SAP Jam enterprise edition I need to do something to enable it?

Hope you can guide me trouhg this

Best Regards,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_horne
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jose, in the current release you have to request your instance be updated by support. In the June release it will be on automatically for all Enterprise tenant.

Just create a support ticket saying, "Can you please enable OpenSocial Gadgets for my Enterprise Edition Jam tenant." You can reference my name if you want. Also if you want to send me the details of the ticket offline in a e-mail I make sure it is done in a timely manner.

0 Kudos

Hi again Robert

I'm afraid I can't do that, I don't know how, we don't have an user to provide in the Support Portal that grant us access to create a ticket (if we should have it with the instance of JAM the employee that knows about it no longer works here) and if we should contact directly someone with our issues, who should we contact?

Any advice?

Best regards

Jose

robert_horne
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Can you please contact me directly via e-mail with your company name and Jam companyid. We can look you up and try to clear that up for you.

Answers (0)