Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request_focus_on_cell in GUIBB list

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to put focus on a cell in GUIBB list. I have the following code, in the GET_DATA method of the feeder class:

io_extended_ctrl->request_focus_on_cell( exporting iv_name = 'NAME_FI'    iv_index = 1 ).

I checked for OSS messages as well but couldn't find much information. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Indukuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,
the API call as such looks alright. Could check this: Also in method get_data, there is the parameter ev_data_changed. Could you set it to abap_false?

Kind regards,
Ulrich

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Ulrich. I tried setting the ev_data_changed value to ' ' and 'X' but it didn't help.

karsten_heth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

I had the same problem as Chandra, I could not set the focus on a cell in an FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS. Setting the parameter EV_DATA_CHANGED to ABAP_FALSE as you suggested solved my problem.

Is this a "workaround", or is this the official solution? I would not expect an interdependency between calling the method and setting the parameter.

And there is a negative side effect: If the data HAS changed, the application terminates with the dump "ERROR: Source data was changed without notification (termination: RABAX_STATE)"

Kind regards,

Karsten