Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Popup display?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Urgent Please help me.

Need to display the contract popup when we are creating sales order based on account confirmation.

need to display the particular sold-to-party contracts in a popup when click on creating sales order.

For this do we need to do any custom develoment or any configuration's required.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Narasimha Reddy Moram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

You requirement can be met with configuration. Go to sales order transaction type detail view in SPRO and locate the option ' contract determination' under heading "general". Based on the options selected system throws a pop up to select a contract.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimbha

Your requirement can be achieve by development but not possible from any customization I guess.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

What I understood from your thread is that you wanted to create sales order from contract document where the sold to party need to be copied from contract to sales order.

Sold to party is always unique. there is CRM functionality by which you can achieve your requirement that is copy control. Where you create copy control(copy one transaction to other) on transaction where you can specify wither header level detail will be copied to destination transaction(sales order) or also you can specify you wanted to copy item detail from source and destination transaction.

below is the path you can check this . Please revert in case you need more detail on this.

IMG->CRM->Transaction->Basic setting -> Copying control for business transaction.

thanks

Prem

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Copy control will be triggered when creating following up sales order from cotnract. When creating a sales order on IC role, it will not automatically trigger copy control.

Spencer

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

background of standard contract determination:

1, contract is determined on product, org data and sold to party;

2, we need to customize contract determination in SPRO - CRM - Basic Function - Define transaction type.

Your requirement:

I bet you create sales order on an IC role. It is true that sold to party is filled with confirmed account and org data might be determined from sold to as well. However, you will need to enter product to trigger contract determination. In another word, the contract and sales order are linked via the product. Operation on this product in sales order will impact same product in contract as well.

I do not see any standard function to determine contract only based on sold to party. Personally, I would suggest you using standard contract determination.