Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCP Productive instance locked during upgrade

gustavo_simil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a productive instance in the Hana Cloud Platform. Today I triggered the update process from the HCP Cockpit and an error occurred in step "Updating System". The error details are given below:

Process ID: 56654

Error message: Error occurred during update

Troubleshooting: Contact SAP support and provide the process ID.

After this error my system got locked and I'm not able to perform work on my Hana artifacts (Calculation views, roles, etc.).

My account ID is b4b86a385. Could you please help me solving this issue?

Regards,

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Gustavo Simil,

Our advise is to stop the HANA DB before updating it. If you can stop the HANA DB by yourself, you can start the update after stopping it again. If you want SAP to do the update, just let us know.

Kind Regards

Marc

gustavo_simil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

many thanks for your reply! Could you please proceed with the update process? I believe it will be faster from your side and we really need the update completed.

Could you also share the neo command to stop the DB?  I tried "neo stop-db-hana ..." but I don't think it is the correct one.

Regards,

Gustavo

0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Of course, we will update Your HANA for You. Please create a BCP ticket for this Issue with Component BC-NEO-PERS.

By the way, the "neo stop-db-hana" command does NOT work in your case, but let's discuss this in the official ticket, please.

Kind regards

Marc

gustavo_simil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

ticket (0000325493 2015) was already opened and I asked to redirect it to component BC-NEO-PERS.

Regards,

Gustavo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Gustavo Simil,

We apologize for that inconvenience and our internal experts are investigating Your problem. We will inform You as soon as we have solved the problem.

Kind Regards

Marc