cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM25 - weekly distribution of Total Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people, I hope you are well.

I have a  question related to weekly work distribution of internal activities of a network.

I created a project with one internal network activity with a total work of 180 H, distribution key SAP020, evenly distribution on working days.

It has assigned a work center defined for finite scheduling.

The system distributes 8 hours a day, from Monday to Friday as the settings of the work center and the factory calendar.

Now, my user wants to distribute those hours in a different way, meaning:

Week 1 : 40 H

Week 2: 20 H

Week 3: 30 H

Week 4: 40 H

and so on......

As you can see, the distribution is not 40H a week as the system currently does. I investigated transaction for capacity leveling CM25, I could configure an overall profile so I can see the weekly periods.

I see the total requirement for an activity network of 180H, and also the periods, availablle capacity and requirements.

I checked the total requirement row (180H from my network activity) to the first week, so I can dispatch it with a total of the hours that I need but I get the following result:

1) The transaction does not allow me to manually assign an amount of hours per week.

2) The dispatching functionality completely ignores the week that I marked and dispatches all the hours in several weeks at the same time.

The question.

Is it possible to distribute the 180 hours of operation 0010 of order 40000036 in different weeks manually with different values? Or the only option is to use a formula of distribution key in the internal activity?

Another option that I thought is create network activities per week and assign the different values, but that would mean increase the volume of activities in the project and the user is not happy with that option.

Would you please suggest any possible solution? I already playerd with the strategy profile, but still no luck.

Thanks in advance,

Mercedes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mercedes

I think you  should move this post to the PP-CRP forms and you may find an answer there

Ger