cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net pay adjustment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are adjusting one wage type for the year end and because of this we get more net pay.

Now we need to replica the existing net pay with another value.

As of now the current net pay is wrong (due to adj of another wage type).

We need to have the net pay changed.

Is it fine to replace the net payment via dummy wage type (preferably copy of /560) and pass through /559 and /560 so that posting also will come right

Reg

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st you tell me why are you replacing one wage type amount to another wage type.

Once you are passing to another wage type you net pay has been increased? Have you checked that two wage types amount is been transfered to net pay or not?. How much amount is coming more? is the same amount which you have been moved to another wage type?

Tell us the details about your this approach. Why you are doing like this?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suhas

Can you please let me know in detail. It it works then i am happy.

you can create one time deduction custom wage type(excess payment recovery) and update in IT0015 with amount of difference you wish reduce net pay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SK,

As per my understanding Suhas is suggesting you to Create another deduction wage type and give permissibility to Infotype 0015. Then upload the differential amount (old net pay minus new net pay) with this new deduction wage type in Infotype 0015.

Hope this solves your issue.

Kindly post the outcome.

ion
suhas_lembarkar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, you can create one time deduction custom wage type(excess payment recovery) and update in IT0015 with amount of difference you wish reduce net pay.

Regards,

Suhas

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard facility to change net pay.  It should not be adjusted also as a standard practice.

Adjust/change payments and deductions affecting the net pay, either in the same pay period or later so that net pay is changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

One case in same period and another case in previous period (retro) happened.

Total payment-Total Deduction we have some value and that is going to be filled in a dummy wage type (preferably copy of /560) in IT0015 and will replace the existing /560 and /557 (which is wrong and posting failed).

We understand it is not correct one but need to fix this now. Please advise  how to do it.

Or I can put in this way, i want to replace the system calculated value of /559 and /560 using some way (PCR) or something else. This should be applicable in normal run and retro run also.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Any idea in this, please.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

W/t's such as /557, /560 are SAP technical w/t's.  These are very important in the payroll processing.

I do not expect any one to recommend replacing these w/t's with custom w/t's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan

Understand that. But we also have no way to sort out on this.

Regards

SK

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the processing class , Evaluation and cumulation class in table V_512W_D is similar old and new wage type.

Regards
Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

There is no issue about the PCL of any wage type.

User has done some mistake and we are adjusting. Now net pay is more than what it should and posting failed.

So, we are planing to replace the value of bank transfer and net pay wage types via a dummy wage type (posting also will be cleared).

We have plan during the final processing. Is it possible and fine?

Regards

SK

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK

If you are making an adjustment then the net pay would definitely change isnt it. I am unable to understand why is that a problem?

Anyways an alternate approach that you can take it to create a dummy adjustment WT which only cummulates to your gross and is nowhere considered in reporting. You can maintain this WT to adjust your final net pay.