cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables for threshold value in GTS 11

0 Kudos

Good morning,

to get away from our old ERP preference calculation we bought a license for GTS. At the moment we are discussing implementing version 10.1 or even 11.

I am worrying as I am not sure, how to put data out of GTS to BI (BW) with version 11. We need the price and the threshold value (former table MMPREF_PRO_....) and those for the vendor declaration from supplier and the compression. (LFEI/MAPE).

Does anybody has experience with getting this into BI? And the "new" tablenames in GTS?

Hope, my questions are not too dumb, but we are just starting.

Thanks for any help and have a nice day.

Rgds Alex Linck

Kostal Germany

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Customize as per the path given below for the GTS to BI(BW) data replication.

IMG : Integration with Other mySAP.com Components >> Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse >> General Settings >> Maintain Control Parameters for Data Transfer. 

GTS > General Setting > Document Structure > Define Document Types Turn on > Transfer to SAP Netweaver BI Active flag .

GTS > General Setting > Document Structure > Define Item Categories > Transfer to SAP Netweaver BI Active flag .

GTS > General Setting > Organizational Structure > Control at Foreign Trade Organization [FTO] for SAP NW BI > In the BI Active column, this flag is turned on for active FTOs.

Ashish