cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 Shopping Cart search not pulling any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Experts,

We copied Material Master to SRM and then to UI5 staging tables. Configured Trex for Cross Catalog Search. When I ran the report "ESH_TEST_SEARCH" with object type "SRMNXP02_CATALOG" no errors. After all this set up  the Shopping Search is not working and Product Category drop down is not getting populated. We are not using any MDM or punch out catalogs. With SRM Product Master we want to have Search working. Please guide me if I need to do any config to get this search working. Can you let me know what need to be configured in "Define External Web service" in SPRO to get Search and Catalogs working.

Thanks,

Venu,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Regarding the product category dropdown, implement note 2116786. It should help you.
Regarding the cross catalog search, check if end user who is looking for products has the catalog IDs stored in PPOMA_BBP as well as if product categories are allowed for this user.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Thank you for your response. I will ask basis to apply the note.

Can you please let me know what need to be set up for  "Define External Web Services" in SPRO for this scenario (SRM Product master No MDM & No punch out catalogs).

Thanks,

Venu.

Answers (0)