Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo and SNC

jochen_rundholz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to build my own JCo client and secure it using SNC. The client can connect without SNC, so the basic setup should be good.

I do have first of all a basic question how it is supposed to work: My understanding is I need to have a cred_v2 file which is used to access the PSE file I have. Further I assume that the cred_v2 file has to be located in the directory set via SECUDIR. I do have that. The big question is now how does the system find the PSE file? I can guess it looks as well into the directory SECUDIR, but the PSE file can have any name so that guess is only half the truth. How does the system find the PSE file I have created?

I do get this error:

ERROR   GSS-API(maj): No credentials were supplied
        GSS-API(min): SAPCRYPTO PSEDIR directory not found:

Anyone an idea what might be wrong? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Private_Member_69416
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In cred_v2 you have credentials for user to specified pse file with location.

Regards

Przemek

guilherme_deoliveira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jochen,

Your assumption is correct... the system always looks for the PSE in the SECUDIR folder. The error suggests that either SECUDIR is not correctly set or the PSE file is not accessible by the user running your application.

The full trace file should contain the value of SECUDIR before the error appears.

Best Regards,

Guilherme de Oliveira

SAP Active Global Support